Hi-Ya Folks! Welcome to Mickey on Main! I want to personally welcome you to our Disney blog and invite you to read and share it with family and friends.
If you are a Disney fan then you know about the Fab 5, if you are new to Disney then let me explain, “The Fab 5” refers to the classic core group of characters:
You have probably heard these sayings: High Five, Give Me Five, Be There in Five, Five Second Rule, in keeping with the theme this blog is going to follow the rule of 5, quick lists of examples, tips, tricks, etc.… that can be read in less then 5 minutes! Each post will be filled with Disney information and suggestions from our family to you. We have been enjoying all things Disney for over 45 years and we hope to share our “Disexperience” with you.
We hope you enjoy these quick reads and ask you to please let us know if there are specific topics you would like to see in future posts.
5 Reasons to Read and Share This Blog:
- We have been going to Disney properties for over 45 years. We have gone to Disney as children with our parents and siblings, taken our children to Disney, gone as a couple without children to Disney, and taken our grown children to Disney. Each visit has given us a new and different perspective.
- We have been Disney Vacation Club members since 2008. Our home resort is Animal Kingdom Lodge-Kidani Village. As member of DVC we have traveled to Disney World, Aulani (Disney’s Hawaii property), Disney’s Hilton Head resort, Disney’s Vero Beach resort and taken 6 Disney cruises. Being DVC members gives us a subscription to Disney Files Magazine filled with information that we can pass on to you.
- We have a Disney room in our house. We own a Willardson original canvas of Donald Duck that is the centerpiece of the room. On each wall there are shadowboxes containing lanyards adorned with pins. We collect pins that have meaning to us and signify something special on each trip we take. There are countless pictures of our family on vacations on the walls and shelves. We also collect Disney vinyls (this has become harder since they stopped trading in the resorts and parks).
- We are Disney Annual Pass holders. We go to Disney as much as we can and take advantage of special discounts, savings and passholder events. We have been to Disney in every season, at every holiday and during Disney events including Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival, Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- We talk about Disney all the time! People who know us don’t even ask where our next vacation will be because they already know it is Disney. We love sharing our thoughts about the best Disney has to offer and we love helping others get the most from their Disney trips.
We are a family of Disney Doers and have a passion for all things Disney. We want to help you to fall in love with Disney and share time with your family at the Happiest Place in the World.
Meet You on Main!